Wednesday 1 June 2011

My deepest apologies to Sarah...

lI just want to apologies to Sarah, one of the few to actually read my feeble blogging attempts.

GOALS OF THE MONTH:
  • Blog more
  • Revise more
  • Smile more
Once these goals are obtained, my life should be improved. That is the main plan.

So since my last blog, I really haven't done much interesting apart from sat and probably barely passed some exams. It's not that I don't revise, it's just that I get into the exam and panic. These momentary moments of panic cause the brain to go blank and cost me valuable time! I really wish I didn't have them!
I will try and eradicate them but they're just part of my exam routine I guess.

Enough about exams...
I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT OCTOBER!
I'm off to the Peak District to a star party. It's basically a gathering of astronomers where they observe and share wisdom about cool stuff in the sky. I cannot wait! Although I currently have no one else to go with...I need to find someone by October otherwise I'll have to be extra social to avoid becoming an outcast. I'm only an amateur astronomer really, but I suppose this will give me an opportunity to ask lots of questions.

I really need/want it to be summer also.
37 days to go!

I'm not entirely sure where this blog is going, I have left it so long since the last post that I just have to much to catch up on!

My image of the blog is once again from APOD and is just what I hope and imagine the Peak Star Party will be like.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment