Sunday 15 May 2011

So today was the day when I felt life was over...

Being blissfully unaware of how close exams are was really enjoyable, if anyone owns a TARDIS and feels like taking me back a few weeks...I would greatly appreciate it.

I know the title of this blog seems awfully dramatic, but today was the day when the fact I have exams coming up truly dawned upon me! I was happily shuffling around Peacocks, tidying and organising, when I just suddenly thought 'wow, by the next shift I will have completed 2 exams' - this is when panic hit me. I FEEL SO UNPREPARED! Yet I know i've done a ton of work and it's not like I failed either Core 2 or Electronics in the mocks! I got a B and an A without any real revision.

Oh well. I'm going to go to sleep, pretend exams don't exist and probably dream about failing everything.

Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment