Wednesday 15 June 2011

So I really should be revising right now but I am just not in the mood.

Currently not enjoying life due to my final exam.

This mechanics exam business is one of the worst things I have ever tried to prepare for! It's so hard to revise when all your friends have finished exams and are now enjoying life. I've already missed out of two Alton Towers trips, the cinema and I cannot attend Mofest (a free festival) this year also! Missing everything is just saddening and really doesn't help improve my motivation levels as I just want to finish my exams. You have thought with it being my last exam that it would be better - but not this time as it is so late! I do have one major thing to look forward to though after exams. Open days.

After much deliberation, my mother and I decided on the following open days (I'd include dates but they're irrelevant to the post and I don't know them off the top of my head)...
  • Leeds
  • Nottingham
  • Leicester
  • Lancaster
  • Cardiff
  • Aberystwyth
  • Kent
  • Sussex
I am also visiting UCL and Queen Mary both in London for masterclasses. Although I think I recently concluded not to go to one as I don't really have an interest in Medical Physics - just Astrophysics. I thought my list was too big but the open days are really spread out so the cost is also spread out. I wish some of the ones I want to look at weren't so far away! Although I do really want to get out of Nottingham and explore what England and Wales have to offer me!

The only other important updates really are the fact I have enquired about an Avanti scholarship, I still don't have a clue what to do next year for my A2s and I am yet to start my OU Module.

I am going to leave you now with my final words of this post and simply express how horrified I was when I discovered that Sarah doesn't know what a comet is. Here is another reminder Sarah, just for you! A beautiful picture of Halley's comet I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment