Saturday 7 July 2012

I'm free.

I am so very free currently, as exams are over and I only work two shifts a week, therefore I am extremely bored. I need entertainment immediately in any form. For anyone with an interest in Physics, if you would like to recommend a few books titles, I will be eternally grateful. I am very close to tidying my room, due to the immense amount of boredom that I am currently experiencing. My teacher said, in an email, that these are the longest holidays I will ever experience - thank goodness. I cannot cope with having so little to do. My brain needs stimulating with some interesting Physics or ANYTHING.

That is all.
Ps, I went to visit the Queen in my space dress. One was very impressed (or one would have been, if one had looked outside)

No comments:

Post a Comment