Saturday 21 July 2012

I need a distraction. Desperately.

Currently, the only thing I can think about is results day. The amount of time that I spend thinking about it is probably unhealthy, but I just can't help myself. I have tried really hard to keep myself busy, but I just don't have enough to do. I only work 2/3 times a week and I obviously don't have any specific "work" to do. 

Therefore, boredom always brings my brain back on to the subject of results day. I hate waiting. I just want to know what I am doing in September, even if it is staying in Nottingham for another year. Although, I really hope it doesn't come down to that (but it probably will). 

To try and distract myself, I am going to research Physics books to read - in case I actually get in - and go through my OU module again. I didn't really learn much before, so I am going to try and learn more this time. Wish me luck.

My dogs were being slightly cute earlier, so I took pictures. This is what boredom is reducing me to. The white one is Rocky, and the other is Ruby.





No comments:

Post a Comment