Thursday 26 July 2012

I love camping.

I've just returned from camping somewhere in the Peak District. It was on site at the Bull I' Th' Thorn Inn. The inn was really pretty, it had loads of weird swords, various stuffed animals and delicious food. Apart from going on several (two) long and horrific walks, it was just nice to lay on a blanket and gaze at the Milky Way. As we (my friends and I) only stayed for two nights, not a lot occurred, but I have some lovely pictures.



That (small) hill was horrible on the way back.

I saw several cows, but these two were just very cute.

A view from the hillside we managed to find, on a public footpath, for a picnic.  

The topic of discussion for the picnic was zombie apocalypse. It was weird.

My boots are beautiful. The surroundings were quite nice too. 

I don't really have much to add to this post, as I am rather tired, so the only thing I want to say is how nice it is to escape to the countryside every once in a while. I had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment