Friday 15 July 2011

My first week free from college.

This has been one of the best weeks ever. It can simply be explained by two magical words.
Harry Potter.


A quick rewind to Monday does reveal a bit of a boring week. I started off my first week of the holidays by helping out at college. Why an earth I volunteered I will never know! It wasn't that bad I suppose, but it was really tiring. On Monday and Tuesday I got to wear a large mens bright red t-shirt around my college and help some slightly rude year 11's find their way around. I say some were rude because some were genuinely awful people who I pray decide to go to a different college. Some were lovely though - especially some of the girls who got on my bus.


Then we move on to Wednesday where I spent from about 9am until half past 7 dealing with silly year 10's and their parents. It was almost fun because the day was mainly spent playing with robots, but then the last few hours did just involve giving out maps. Bit dull in all honesty but someone has to do it.


I did have the best treat after.


No comments:

Post a Comment