Tuesday 26 July 2011

Leicester tomorrow!

I am really excited about going to Leicester tomorrow! The only down side is that I have an awful cold currently. It is clearly going to ruin the day and cause great difficulty when it comes to people being able to understand what I am saying as I sound awful.

Oh and I can't sleep.

It's 1.48am and I have to be up in about six hours. It's important to arrive early at an open day so you get a decent parking space, avoid the mad crowds and get to take leisurely walks around the university. Rushing around is the worst thing.

I really need to do some open university work soon as I have only completed chapter 1, when I should have completed up to chapter 4 by now. Oops.

As I have no idea how to end this post perfectly with a picture...here's one I took earlier!

Ruby.

No comments:

Post a Comment