Tuesday 5 July 2011

A day in Leeds...

Found my Leeds photos!
I was a bit worried when I thought I had lost them but I haven't so it's all okay.

 Pretty view from outside some residency place.
 Another view from the same building.
 More student residences,
 The same halls of residence.
Inside the posh kids residency halls (£144 a week, I don't think so) 
 The more suitable accommodation :)
The best bedroom ever - this picture does it no justice whatsoever. 
 A weird graveyard viewed from the brilliant bedroom.
 My mother and I walked to some other halls of residence, lovely area.
 The road was a bit busier than it looks but it wasn't awful, I liked it.
 More lovely views on our walk.
 This is the bookcase from the posh kids house, how it ended up here I do not know.
 This is the church on the corner of the residency halls road.
My mother and I walking up the slightly inclined slope leading up to Devonshire Hall. 
Myself standing under a beautiful arch. 
These are the most gorgeous halls of residence I have ever seen, I would love something like this!
Definitely the best entrance ever. 
It was a wonderful green area.
 
 The library <3 I fell in love here.
 A small section of the astronomy section, wow.
The building to the left is the physics building, it was huge.

Those are all my pictures and as I just heard a glass smash downstairs, I should probably investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment