Wednesday 26 September 2012

Hello Cardiff!

I want to make my first official Cardiff blog post interesting, but I haven't really got a lot to discuss and I am also very sleep deprived. I'm barely keeping up with being so social for freshers, and I am currently getting by on about 4 hours of sleep per night. Even if I do come home at a decent hour, you can guarantee someone will decide to burn toast at 4:30am. Not that I am moaning, I am having a fantastic time and also meeting some lovely people.

My full timetable will commence from Monday, therefore I need to start doing some work. I could barely recognise the double angle rule in the weird lecture-type thing that I attended today, so I am a little worried. I hope I will adjust this new system of learning (lectures, tutorials, etc), but I think it will take a while. Any tips for coping with lectures and lab sessions will be greatly appreciated :)


Meet my new textbook - Principles of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker.

On a quick note, I have just noticed the new Hubble image, which includes the most distant galaxy. It is beautiful, but also slightly scary when you see that there are 5,500 galaxies in the image. Check it out!


08/10/12 UPDATE:


I forgot to upload a lovely (kidding) photo of me on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment