Monday 17 September 2012

Modules

As I have nothing to do, other than to pack, I have basically looked through the Cardiff School of Physics and Astronomy website about 50 times. Therefore, I thought I would post my new modules on here.



For anyone who has read this blog before, you will know that I only managed to achieve a B in A-level Maths (which was a huge struggle). This means I will have to do the 'Mathematical Practice for Physical Sciences' module. In all honesty, I am very glad that I get to have some extra maths practice, and I am generally very excited about my modules. 'The Universe from Particles to Galaxies' has obviously caught my eye and I literally cannot wait to start. Hopefully, by this time next week, I will have enrolled at the Physics. 


I should return to packing, but I probably will continue to avoid it. Anyway, I have still got a few episodes of the Big Bang Theory to watch again. Sorted.

Ps, just found this on twitter via Matt Parker (although, he had retweeted someone else) -> Pi in the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment