Wednesday 3 October 2012

Finally getting an education...

Whilst freshers was amazing, I am so happy to actually be learning something. I must admit that it's taking a while to get back in to it, but I am really starting to enjoy Maths and Physics again. Although, I must exclude Tuesday from generally enjoying everything. Having 2 hours of lectures, followed by a 4 hour lab session, and after only 4 hours of sleep was traumatic. Students of House H need to learn how to cook, as I do not appreciate being woken up at 3:40am by the fire alarm. 

A few highlights from freshers...






The last photo illustrates how I intend to spend the rest of my year :)

I have also managed to finish off my noticeboard, so my room finally feels like my own.



I need to sleep now, as I have a 9am lecture, but I will update my blog tomorrow. I'm attending my first Cardiff Astronomical Society lecture at 19:30, and I am rather looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment