Thursday 29 December 2011

Christmas is over, let the exams begin!

As the new year approaches, it's about now that I just start to panic about exams. They're just so stressful and I never know where to focus my revision. This block of exams are so awkwardly placed too!
My exams:
  • 20th of January - Core 3 Maths
  • 23rd of January - Maths Mechanics
  • 24th of January - Physics 4
  • 25th of January - Electronics 4
From the above, I believe it's obvious to see that they're a bit close together. Therefore I am rather confused and what revision I should do when. I do have a revision schedule, which I stick to, but I'm always worried that I am not doing enough. Also, in addition to all my work shifts, I don't really have much free time. I cannot wait for them to be over!

Anyway, enough of my terribly boring exam related blog posts, it's time to crack on with some Physics. At least revising for Physics is fun!

This is a lovely picture of Comey Lovejoy off the ESO website!

No comments:

Post a Comment