Tuesday 11 October 2011

Long time, no blog!

I'VE BEEN SO BUSY! So I have barely had any free time to myself. By the end of October, I need to have:
  • Sent off my UCAS application
  • Send off S197 OU module
  • Start my mechanics resit revision
  • Sort a lot of things out
  • Finish all my programming and circuits for electronics
  • Start January exam revision
I feel like I have no time in the world to complete all these tasks, especially with the A2 workload. Dropping chemistry really does make me happy. I did enjoy it, but it would have been so hard. Doing the 3 subjects is hard enough, plus I have my EPQ (extended project) It's a nightmare I tell you, and Professor Brian Cox hasn't even tweeted me back. It's so sad.

I really can't decided my 5th university on my choices bit for UCAS. I change my mind everyday! It's either Kent or Leicester. I'm a tad worried that most of the universities I am applying for are really far away from Nottingham. Leeds is the closest, then Aberystwyth, Cardiff and Sussex. I don't think I can move out in less than a year. I find the concept really daunting! I've been 18 for almost a month now, yet I still don't feel like an adult.

I am really tired and it's only 9pm, I blame my A2s, but yes, here are a few lovely pictures to sum up my birthday! I went to Aberystwyth and Cardiff University :)

Early morning on the way to Aberystwyth, you can still see the moon if you look carefully.

The pretty coast of Aberystwyth.

My favourite place in the whole entire world! Cardiff Bay.

 Never trust your mother to take a nice picture of you to document the fact you were stood outside "Torchwood"


No comments:

Post a Comment